Originally posted on 01/04/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
I'll never forget when opie slapped Mayan and ripped off his Raiders jersey. I believe opie's words were, "We are not in East LA, esse'...class it up!"
HAHAHA. Pretty close....

Actually it was a red bandana I slapped off Mayans head. Doo rag or whatever the fukk they call it. Mayan was drunk, and showed up to the Bash in LV with some of his "eses", and was trying to impress them talking real loud in gangster Spanish and being crude to Shari. SBR John asked me to take care of it, so I did. Told Mayan to tone it down, apologize to Shari, pull up his Tommy Hilfiger jeans to cover his ass and take that ridiculous handkerchief off his head.

He got real loud saying "chinga this" and whatever the fukk and Samball9 and SBRlou were about to call security. So I slapped him acrosss the mouth. Not a punch, just an open hand slap like you would do a bitch that didn't bring your money. He was right next to this landing of like 2 stairs, and my bitch slap sent him tumbling down the stairs. It looked worse than it was. Beer bottles broke and drinks flying. His friends saw I wasn't fukkin around and got the fukk out of there after I asked them if they wanted some too. Anyways...he was stunned so I jerked his rag off his head and basically carried him over to Shari where he apologized. Had zero problems rest of night and actually shared some drinks and laughs later that night. He was just a little drunk and showing out for his friends. There's like a 30 second vid of this floating around on here somewhere. Think reload or someone filmed it right after I slapped him down the stairs like Ray Rice.

Mayan a good guy. We're cool now