Originally posted on 01/01/2017:

Interesting to see the way amateurs wager, or do not wager. Interesting to see all of the theories behind their wagering habits. I would suggest that you guys stop fantasizing and start developing a system that you can work with. A system that can be tweeked on a weekly basis. Phat had no system at all and look what happened to him. At the start of the Bowl season, he was red hot. Now he will be very lucky to get out with a profit. That is how ice cold he has been. That is what normally happens. The object of the game is to try and reverse this. Develop a system that suits your wagering needs. Take some advice from a person who is a winner almost every season. The ONLY stats that mater are your stats. The rest of the people posting are meaningless. I will hit for about 56 1/2% when all is said and done this season. Good? You bet. Good enough to show a nice profit. The best. Definitely not. I am sure that some have done better than I did. Here is the huge difference between myself and the others in here. I am CONSISTANT. No one else is. They will brag about a short run, but in the end, they always lose. Read other posts to gather information about the teams involved in the games, NOT about what people think about those games. That is your job.