Originally posted on 12/26/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by Catch77 View Post
I think you should make a distinction between BTC Only (deposit and withdrawal) and traditional books that offer all. Cant really expect the big boys (5D, Heritage, Bookmaker, etc) to offer instant BTC withdrawals.
That being said Nitrogen is best by far for instant withdrawla however their live lines and options suck.

Bookmaker and BetDSI to me are best of both worlds. Great live lines a timely BTC withdrawals(same day for me last couple withdrawals).
Nitrogen and Bookmaker are the two best books in my opinion. They are the two with the highest limits and quickest payouts together in the same shop. Some other books have more options and/or lower juice but have lower limits or make you wait a full day or longer to get a btc payout. Nitrogen and Bookmaker are like the best of both worlds. Nobody is perfect but those two are as close as it gets, in my opinion. If a book will pay you out quicker than most books will take your deposit, you know they're killer. Also if you can leave 6 figures in a book without having to sweat getting paid, you know they are legit. Bookmaker is the safest book for Americans and Nitrogen is the quickest. That's how I see it. I've been very satisfied with both of those books.