Originally posted on 12/20/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by strictlypaypal View Post
I think you're over/under estimating some things here. By the time miesha tried to go for a take down she was already seeing stars. And in that fight if you didn't see nunes taking that then damn, miesha wasn't even supposed to be in that position with the belt. Comparing miesha's grappling to rousey is asinine. Rousey is also a lot bigger and a lot stronger than nunes. Nunes is actually pretty petite compared to her. And to think rousey is gonna stay in front and take shots is crazy. She knows nunes gasses and will look for the clinch to tire her out. (Although I hope there is some exchange. Valentina, holm, and rousey can all be fighting at 145 easy. Nunes has beat none of them. There is def some worry about rouseys mindset but not enough to speak so confidently about nunes.
I agree, the biggest question mark though is where is Rousey's head at?.. Before the knockout I'd agree with your MMA logic but Ronda has been out a long time, will her timing for takedown and clinch and throws be the same? I don't think so.. Can she be mentally broken when she starts getting punched hard in the face by Nunes? Will she be looking for a way out if the fight if it becomes a war?..

Oh, and if Ronda thinks to drag out the fight and test the Cardio of Nunes that's gonna be a big mistake, Amanda will beat Ronda up standing..

If the old Rousey shows up she'll probably win by arm bar... If a less then good Rhonda shows up I think Amanda Nunes is good enough now to win..

Just that simple in my opinion...