Originally posted on 12/19/2016:

all 12 players in my eliminator advanced. 10 had Atlanta, 1 had Seattle and 1 had Ravens. Damn Eagles miss 2 point conversion!!!

ONTO week 16.

NE -17 home to Jets.....if anyone has NE left to use, good for them, here's a free pick. No one has them remaining in my pool

Seattle -8 home to Zona. Again, most people probably don't have them left, if you do here's another solid pick. Seattle needs to win out to lock in 1st round bye.

Gbay -7 home to Vikings....3rd team most people probably don't have remaining. GBay can win division if they win last 2 games. One of the hottest teams against one of the worst teams last month of season

SD -6 AT Cleveland....Not much to say here. Browns 0-14, likely 0-16. This may be last opportunity for Browns to win as they play on the road in Pitt week 17.

Dallas -7 home to Lions. COwboys can clinch home field and #1 seed with a win or Giants loss. If giants lose on Thursday, you may see Dallas rest some guys, but if Gmen win Thursday Cowboys will 100% need to play to win. Lions need this game as well to lock down division. If you have Dallas left to use, you have to wait until after Giants on Thursday to make sure they are playing for something.

That's it for teams with spreads 6+. Personally, I have seattle left to use, only entry of the 12 left that can use them. 0 people have NE and 0 people can use Gbay. So I feel very confident this week and happy with Seattle.

Other possibly picks all have small spreads and you can find some decent picks, but not as confident as the ones above. Other small favorites could be Washington at Bears, Pitt home to Ravens, KC home to Denver, Oakland home to Indy. I don't LOVE any of those, but for some of you, you might have to stretch being week 16 and not many left to choose from.

If you have Pitt to use, try to hold off as they play home to Browns week 17 and that's my personal week 17 play.

Coming down to the last 2 weeks of the year. Most eliminators don't last thing long, so congrats to those still remaining and hope to win last 2 weeks and get a piece of the pot.