Originally posted on 12/09/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering Krak's comments but going to the rally last night and seeing the liberals STILL this angry is weird to me. There was a group of about 30 holding hands walking around and yelling at people and no one was even bothering them. Hell just trying to go in was an experience because there were anti trump people yelling at everyone. The election is over!! it was just a thank you tour. I was busy the last few elections but is this typical behavior? Did republicans spend nights harassing Obama supporters AFTER he won?
Watched it recorded later and the media had a fit that how dare he keep going out amongst the commoners...that he needs to be in DC now with the press and stop the campaign style rallies he's won and he can go away now! I mean really? Do they not get they he's a populist for a reason? This is what America has needed for years...a leader who can actually go out of the bubble and shake hands of the normal guy and not spend all his time with donor class and blocked off from public view like a King. Still it gets no coverage....trump and his cabinet picks are all foregoing salary...$1 a year and leaving behind great lives and great money to do the change that is needed. Media keeps saying oh we need professors and oh we need think tank people.....how about let's use the people who have actually succeeded in life and not just out of a theory!?