Originally posted on 11/29/2016:

In order from those above
Gbay...but like you say can we trust them??? I think they are in desperate mode, great game last night and keep it going

SD...better than their record shows. Good home team and Tbay is shaky on the road this year. Expect a shoot out

Denver...although I NEVER take road teams, it's better than Oakland or Baltimore. Jax is horrible and I really was expecting them to be good this year, but they clearly are not. In that division, Denver needs to win the games they are expected to win and not have weak losses

Atlanta...best offense in the league. Need to keep winning to stay on top of the division. KC been good all year, just can't get over the playoff hump and win a game

Oakland....I'm still not a believer in Oakland. Have watched them last 2 weeks and they found ways to win both games. Could have easily lost both games. I guess you can say I great team always finds a way to win...like the Lions I guess this year, but Buffalo has a half decent offense, but they aren't great on the road, I'm just not in love with Oakland

Baltimore...like you said above, Miami on crazy win streak but they aren't a team I love either. Baltimore can play with the best, but can also lose to the worst.

Keep in mind when I'm analyzing teams, I'm thinking about 1 game. Not who will win superbowl, but who will win 1 game this week to advance to the next. Seems so easy and we all know how hard is really is from week 1 all the way to week 13 and so forth.

I'm lucky to have NE going this week and going with them. Good luck for whoever has to decide on a different team.