Originally posted on 11/30/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
Hi Pack,
I assume you mean make a deep run in the playoffs, win the NFC, and make it to the Superbowl, right?...no, not a chance in hell my friend...and I'm one of the biggest homers on this forum but I tell it like it is...our defense sucks moose dong...can't make critical stops when it has to, teams can still move the ball effortlessly against us, and we still can't get any kind of consistent pressure on the opposing QB...I have no problem with our offense whatsoever...they are ranked near the top of every statistical offensive category...yes, we could do a better job of scoring TD's in the redzone but we still move the ball between the 20's and still manage to put points on the board.
Hey Manster its been awhile eh,cheers for responding,I just wanted to see what your feeliings were on this team,I do like that new grinder you guys got running the ball Robert Kelley.

Something about the Cowboys team I don't trust,whenever the pundits are jumping on the bandwagon,it normally means some darkhorse will end up coming out of the woodwork.
Thanks again mate,id have given you my betpoints but I gave them to Newguy.