Originally posted on 11/16/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
No, actually it is those who are protesting him that are fukkin retards.

We live in a democracy. There was a vote. The majority of this country wants Trump to be the POTUS. It's fine if you didn't want that, but to stage protests because your choice lost goes agaisnt everything the USA stands for. It also shows what a bunch of fukkin whiny bitches there are that didn't want Trump. They didn't get their way, so now they want to throw a fit and cry with one another in safe spaces like a bunch of queers.

Trust me....
First of all, I don't know why I'm even gonna get into a discussion with you when you just called more than 50% of America "whiny bitches" and "a bunch of queers." Basically pointless. But whatever, will only take me minute.

I actually added more to my post you replied to.

Anyway, a few points: No, the majority of this country doesn't want Trump to be POTUS, he lost the popular vote. But whatever, we have this weird system. Secondly, NO, staging protests does NOT go against everything the USA stands for; in fact, it is EXACTLY what the USA stands for: The right to dissent. Hello, that's how the USA even exists, did you realize that?

Lol, they want to throw a fit? All the guy did is sit for the friggin anthem. I didn't say this above, but it's actually a little bit oppressive to even MAKE someone stand and sing along to their country's song... I mean ideally we all want to do it, and I think most Americans usually like being a community, together, patriotic. But in the wake of something as DISTURBING to SO many people as: A person being elected PRESIDENT on a campaign of exclusivity, xenophobia, racism, and white nationalism, if the guy doesn't feel like standing with his friggin heart over his chest to show he loves his country right now, umm, yeah I get that!!!

Obviously it doesn't get anyone anywhere to just whine -- a lot more needs to be done by rational people to make sure the country doesn't go down the tubes now... but I'm just saying that it makes perfect sense why plenty of people may not feel like being all patriotic right about now! But STILL..... all these clowns who didn't even frickin vote.... THEY lost their right to dissent and protest, in my opinion. That's just moronic, as I said.