Originally posted on 11/14/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by alr3rd View Post
What's going on gentlemen.....I'm back and I'm sober and a video will be coming soon....I'm in Columbus Ohio now....I had to move because my stepmother died and my fathers 79 years old and somebody has to keep a eye on him because of his poor health....all I have is one sister and she's busy playing house in Michigan plus I have to make sure I get it all...my ho of a step moms children aren't getting a facking thing...my sisters lucky if she gets anything...I'll kill them all first...anyway my old man is my new bankroll...he said 20k.....if I lose it he's out he says...I've got many questions to ask since I've been gone so long so be nice....remember youngsters...I've got more post on here than many of you have had hot meals...I'll give a winner out to celebrate my return....

MORTAL LOCK NFL Cincy on the moneyline

I love Trump....he will turn out to be the greatest president of all time
Half the forum got buried this weekend. We all need this bailout. So glad your back old friend!!! Lots of guys asking about your sister. I won't cause I'm classier than that but prob best to post pic of her anyway just to appease the masses.