Originally posted on 11/10/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
I agree on the Romero Lean....its great and all CW is from NY but Romero is no easy out....the Takedown wont be there and he will look somewhat lost in there
If anything Romero will put Weidman on his back and start pounding on him.. Remember Romero was handling Jacare and managed to not get sub'd out on the ground.. Yoel came very close to knocking out Jacare as well early on.. Romero will have no fear grappling and man handling Chris Weidman much like Luke Rockhold did to Weidman...

Like I said I think this is a scary match up for Chris Weidman either standing or on the ground early on.. I will say this though the longer the fight drags on the better chance Chris Weidman will have to win just because of his youth and cardio advantage.. We've all seen Romero gas out late in a couple of fights and just hang on...

I don't think this fight makes it to the cards with that being said.. I hit these props as sort of safety hedge bets.. I think the odds are good enough to give it a try on both.. It's either gonna be Romero by KO early on or Weidman late me tinks..

$130.00 $100.00 Pending 11/12/16 11:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1304 Fight won’t go 3 round distance -130* vs Romero / Weidman goes 3 round distance

Small hedge just in case against my Romero straight...

$10.00 $117.50 Pending 11/12/16 11:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1325 Weidman wins in round 3 +1175* vs Any other result