Originally posted on 11/10/2016:

This stuff pisses me off. Your candidate didn't win?! Big bloody deal. Go to a pub, cry over a few drinks with your friends about how disappointed you are and wake up the next day grateful that you live in a f'n democracy. These protests and the vitriol with which Clinton supporters worldwide are using to describe those who voted for Trump seriously shit me. And I'm sure many of you lifers here can guess who I voted for although it pained me to friggen do it... but I still feel these Clinton maniacs need to start dealing with this with more brains and class. There are many people who live under a dictatorship, or have people with guns threatening their lives if they don't vote a certain way although they pretend to be a democracy to the West or aren't even allowed to vote due to gender, ethnicity, religion or all of the above. People need to wake the f up to themselves and start being grateful for just one second for where they live and the life they have the opportunity to lead. Such a joke.