Originally posted on 11/09/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by BarstoolProphet View Post
First off, ObamaCare is not what it started out to be.

When first presented to Congress, it was rejected. In fact changed and manipulated so much by Congress ,,thats right your Repub Congress, so much so ,,that it was set up to fail. They knew it ,,they wanted it that way.

Obama even knew it, but he accepted all the mods just so he could get it thru Congress. He wanted to leave something as his legacy. And to that ,,it is his fault.

How dare a President want HealthCare for each and every American. Shame on you Obama.

But like I said earlier,,,ObamaCare will be appealed. But you trump ppl are on notice.

You will have 0 excuses , trump has all the support in Congress now,, R House R senate and soon to be (i hate this beyond belief) a conservative pro-life S Court.

0 penetrating EXCUSES PPL

I expect Healthcare for ALL Americans that is affordable. Come Jan 20th Trump ,,you sir will be on the clock. And we will be watching.
I hate to break the bad news to you, you dumb Liberal fool, but the Libocrats controlled BOTH Houses of Congress and passed this piece of crap bill called Obamacare. It is dead, and so are you Liberals in here. Take your lying arses somewhere else.