DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Donald Trump's US President Odds Improving!! : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 11/01/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I like your lifestyle, reminds me of mine own thru the years... Cheers bud!!!

Thanks Jibby and others. Chico's continuous "you live in a 3rd world country" comment to try and get under my skin is funny because he's trying to make it seem as if living in Costa Rica is a bad thing. People come here for vacation. Last week he also posted that Costa Rica was in South America lol. There are obviously tons of smart people who went to college but education doesn't always equal intelligence.

I don't like to talk too much about me. Most people bullshit anyways. We all have shit we deal with and no one's life is perfect. I love the weather here. Its 25-28 C almost everyday and 4 months of the year doesn't rain. The rest of the year it might rain hard in the afternoon but its sunny at 6am until then showers hit. I don't need A/C, just a fan and its cool enough at night that I need a quilt or thick blanket. It has everything thing that America has if you want it. Some things I wish it didn't like McDonalds, Taco Bell etc. but if you want it, its here.

I wear flip flops and dress shorts 99% of the time. I have to look to see if I have a pair of long pants. I rent a self contained suite with its own kitchen, den, bathroom, office, washer/dryer, fully furnished with queen size bed, all utilities included, high speed internet included, 2 TV's in the office and the landlord just put in a 60" flat screen in my room. I pay $300 US per month. No Contract. I could leave next month if I want. I don't even pay a damage deposit. Excluding some pots and pans and a slow cooker, almost everything I own fits into suitcases and that is almost all clothes. I have a couple great laptops which allows me to watch whatever I want as long as there is internet. I don't need a TV really and don't care if I have one.

I love traveling whenever I can. I really dig experiencing different cultures Hiking, snorkeling, eating, drinking and chasing girls all over the world is my passion. I am pretty good at most of those things. Technology allows me to do this like never before. All I need is a backpack, my fins, bank card and smart phone and the rest I can get when I need it wherever I am. The bookie pays for my trips and has been for over a decade. Some of the best people I have met are those who have the least. I know more people that aren't white actually.

One of the best feelings I experience is when I am flying above the clouds in a plane going to a place I have never been before and knowing that a brand new adventure with new experiences will soon follow. That's what I live for. Whether its hiking mountains in New Zealand or riding elephants in Chiang Mai or diving in Cambodia or smoking a little opium by the ocean in Koh Tao. Do what you can to experience these things. It will be over before you know it guys or you will be too old to experience like it should be experienced. Don't let it pass you by. Life is too damn short.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 11-01-16 at 02:00 PM.