Originally posted on 10/28/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
I personally enjoyed his vids. Will I ever pay for his picks? Obviosly NO. But I do understand that everyone needs to hassle somehow. The part, that I didn't understand is why, after knowing that the entire forum is watching him, he was still brave enough to advertise his services here? Is that a simple newbie mistake or he's just plain dumb?
Rocket, I think we all know the answer to that question and it is neither of those. He had his brother tout him before he got here so there would be plenty of attention on him when he started posting. Then he did whatever he could, telling imaginary story after imaginary story, to pull in any sheep that would believe his bullshit. Problem is he couldn't keep a story straight and anyone with half a brain knew how it was going to end. Reg acts like we should cry for him as he is taking heat yet I guarantee this was all set up in advance and he probably was promised money from anyone clown boy brought in from sbr. He can act stupid all He wants but he isn't fooling anyone. The guy even has admitted he is balls deep in debt from gambling so he helped his brother out for money. He is as big of a tout fraud as shooter is as far as I am concerned. He can sit here and act like it was all for fun all he wants but he isn't fooling anyone.