Originally posted on 10/24/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by gadzooks View Post
I understand and respect this, but if I may make a suggestion, I think it would be really useful if the results of this system from 2011-12 to 2015-16 were compiled somewhere. As it stands, only 2005-2006 to 2010-2011 is easily found in the first posts of the thread. I tried searching for the end-of-season results from the other years but it was a real hassle in my opinion.

Don't want to cause too much more work for you guys but I think that some sort of compilation summary would help a lot of people out, when they are deciding whether to try out this system.

As of this moment I'm still unclear about how profitable this system was in the past 4 years, and I could do the work myself to find out, but again I think it would be really nice for a lot of people if it were put together somewhere.
You didn't look too god damned hard, or you basically just have a problem with the English language. EVERY SINGLE PLAYS POST FROM LAST SEASON, AND EVERY SEASON FOR THAT MATTER, CLEARLY STATES WHAT POST # THE MOST CURRENT BACKTEST RESULTS CAN BE FOUND IN. Stop all your whining and read the damn thread as he said. My God, the post # for this information that you "just can't seem to find anywhere", is only two pages back, and is also on EVERY page before that. So why don't you take all your nonsense and go play in the little sandbox that I built for you as I suggested yesterday. Here comes a spoonful: POSTS #4197 & 4198.