Originally posted on 10/17/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by KickShootThrow View Post
We all know you made the Notre Dame play because it was exactly the opposite of what I played and you don't like me for some odd reason. Anyways... better luck to you in the future.
These are quotes from an SBR Admin about this fuking dude..

Shari has out'd you.

You've been busted as a dude, banned...and for reasons even Shari doesn't know, allowed back.

I said it from day one, you're a penetrating scammer.

And more than one SBR admin agrees with me.

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
Girl/guy/other (insider's tip, put your entire roll on option 2)... this one had multiple accounts
Trust me, I had ZERO to do with this reinstatement and I'm actually disgusted. What an absolute joke.

People need to take a look at themselves.
I'm tough too you fukkin scammer. I'm glad for you that you sucked your way through people who should supposedly know better since they've been here for 10 years. And just like I've told them, when you scam our posters out of $ and info - as in how have you already talked to posters on the phone, etc which is against SBR policy - I'm going to piss myself laughing at the douchecanoe who let you back. And he's supposed to be a superior and have a clue around here. For the SECOND TIME you lying piece of rubbish.

Good luck with your bets you womanly woman xo
It's not a chick, darling. 100% not. It's a fukkin messed up Asian dude (no offense) who thinks it's cute to repeatedly pretend to be a woman to gather posters' info on forums.
Hence why I'm actually fukkin angry that this shitball was let back.

I've let many posters back after bans, etc but never ones who had the sole intent of touting and scamming. Never. And those of you who have talked to 'her' on the phone should be ashamed of yourselves for how silly you've been. Let's just say the name this dikk has used for each of his accounts was the same one and it sure wasn't a chick's one so please people, don't give this sick fukk anymore of your private info.

SBR should be watching out for this but I have my severe doubts now after this.
Your PMs were removed after I showed the idiot who allowed you back the shit you were pulling via private message aka gathering personal contact info.

I don't care if you pretend to have a dikk, vag or both. But you're a wannabe tout scammer. Same with your last account. Enjoy it while you can on here because your saviour is soon to be your executioner when he realises what a mistake he made. You need to take this shit to Covers... it doesn't work here.