Originally posted on 10/18/2016:

Pending
Sevilla ALT Spread -1.25 +110
Porto ALT Spread -.75 +108
FC Copenhagen +.5 -110...Full write up on this pick on my thread in the Soccer Forum.

Adding
Juventus o1.5 -111

I jumped to early on the Sevilla but I'm not worried. Sevilla have conceded in league play but none in CL. Theyhad many chances to add to their 1-0 over Lyon. They have scored 8 in their last 5 matches in all comps. Here's where some might not agree with but I think Juventus and Sevilla are 2 of the most similar teams I've ever seen both control poss regardless of win or loss. Something I thought was interesting they just played a 0-0 in Turin Juve had 51% poss n Sevilla 49% the one thing that seperates these teams is goal scorers. Enter Wissam Ben-Yedder, the new transfer is just what Sevilla needs a pure goal scorer and since he's been added to the starting XI he has 4 goals in 6 matches .1 goal the game winner vs Lyon on the road. Juventus rocked Dynamo at home 4-0.I can see Sevilla winning by no less than 2 even on the road. Now Dynamo in league play usually rocks teams in the Croatia league they have only scored more than 1 goal 1 once in league play a match they lost on the road 5-2 they've had 2 games since the 4-0 loss at home and only 1 goal. BOL