Originally posted on 10/18/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
I can only hope and wish for Dwight. America needs a shake up and a wake up... Trump represents that and change.

Counting on the male vote.. Most straight men with a real set aren't voting for a skirt.. Especially a skirt that has a bad track record, lies constantly, and has a very low rating overall among most Americans when asked....

Am I right or wrong?
You seem like a sharp guy, JIBBBY. I don't get how you're not seeing this.

First, Trump doesn't represent a "shake up" or a "wake up." He's not a career politician, true. But he's as establishment as it gets. Billionaire who doesn't give a fukk about anyone he steps on to get to where he wants to be. He'll drop you and everyone else who votes for him like a bad habit if he reaches the WH. Remember, he was a Democrat and an Independent before this latest charade.

He's going to get destroyed on Election Day by the minority vote and the women vote. He isn't even winning among the college educated pool. You can't take anything with dumb white males only. This isn't 1950 or even 1980.

I hate both of these losers, but this election is over. The writing is on the wall. I get the morons who are delusional here and try to convince themselves otherwise, but I would never lump you into that category - either as a voting sucker or a Trump believer.