Originally posted on 10/13/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
Who would you say has the cardio advantage here? I don't think it goes to the later rounds but both of them tend to pour a lot of energy into the first round and a half so I'm wondering who will have the advantage if it does go late.
Hard to tell, Rhonda's been out forever.. She experienced a severe concussion and some fighters are never the same after that.. I personally experienced a severe concussion from a fall and I was not the same for 6 months.. I didn't not want to be even touched in the head for half a year, I was fighting depression and short fused during the first 3 months.. I never got depressed in life either, never....

I have a feeling Rhonda was feeling the same I was after the concussion and that is why she was out of the sport so long and depressed.. Even a year later no telling how she is going to respond to that brutal KO... Cardio won't be a problem for Rhonda it's taking shots to the head with those small gloves from Amanda Nunes that might though...

Cardio might favor Rhonda slightly if the fight drags on.. I'm sure she'll be trained up and try to make this a grappling fight almost immediately.. We saw how poor and desperate her take down attempts were against Holly Holm and not so sure she can drag Amanda down and even dominate if she gets her there.....

I'll be on Amanda ITD in this fight as well..