Originally posted on 10/04/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
it was a stupid war. Go to Asia to kill people who never did anything to you. Muhammad Ali was right as were tons more people. Die for no reason. No thanks. Geez. Trump has paid countless millions in taxes over the years. He provides jobs and those employees pay taxes also. Duh. He took advantage of the laws available to him on the advice of his lawyers. Non story.

Crooked Hillary's top 10 donors are the biggest tax dodgers in the US. NY Times didn't pay any taxes.

Your points are invalid.
Stop deflecting by talking about Hillary? I don't give a shit about Hillary. Why must you always come back with Hillary this and that?

So you don't think it's a problem to dodge the war? Ali dodged as well but he also was convicted of draft evasion, fined and banished from boxing for 3 years. While Trump sat on his ass and watched our boys die for our country. Then he talks down to John McCain who fought for our country, was a POW and this bitch ass Trump called him a loser for being caught. You don't see the hypocrisy? Then he talks about being a smart business man, while he filed bankruptcy multiple times, now we find out he lost a billion dollars at the same time EVERYONE was making money in the US. WTF was he doing? Then we find out he put out stock that people invested. He took the money and ran. Who doesn't this guy owe? His Trump university was a failure, the fukker killed the USFL, which I loved by the way. He's stiffed thousands of businesses.

I said a few months ago I met Bob Arum in Houston a couple years ago and he told me a story of being duped by Trump to the tune of a million dollars. It actually was 2.5 million and Trump screwed Holyfield as well. I use to date a cocktail waitress at Taj Mahal. She use to tell me how deplorable the working conditions were. He basically drained the assets out of the place in a year and fukked everybody in the process. The dude created junk bonds that was worthless. This is who you call a brilliant businessman? Now you say it's okay that he didn't pay taxes because he hired people who paid taxes, even though he fukked them too???

Let's hope Trump shoots you in the ass, so you can tell us why you deserved a bullet and a fist up the ass.