Originally posted on 10/02/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
Thanks for picks, friend. Your time and energy are always appreciated.

Head scratcher on the Falcons, though. Especially because you didn't pick them to beat the Saints at home. Panthers are coming off a bad loss themselves so they have motivation now (as opposed to coming off a nice win). Falcons beat them on 12/27 when the Panthers were more worried about preserving their unbeaten streak then trying to get into the playoffs so motivation is questionable there. Carolina secondary is def not itself w/o Norman and while ATL have scored a freakish amount of points they faced porous Ds up to this point (Saints, Raiders, Bucs).

I've seen you pick some great ones this season already so I'm sad to feel convicted enough to reply with my own rebuttal analysis, but haven't felt like this before this season.

Good luck and any responses are appreciated.
oh no man trust me that saints pick kind of beat me up too cause i usually dont make mistakes like that, even though the score and series of events is a little misleading in that game (alot of bullshit happen) lol but thats in the past. but this carolina team simply isnt the same.. they have kelvin back but the offensive isnt really as threatening as it was, the defense has went down in production.. but hey man the best part about this forum is you can tail or fade at your own will, carolina could be the pick here cause it is cam newton, but for the price, and what ive seen from both teams, i like the falcons offense to come up huge here.[/QUOTE]

I laid off but man, GOOD JOB! Reminds me of when you picked the 49ers in Week 1. Great pick! Straight out of Gray's Almanac.