Originally posted on 09/21/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
Yeah man that old relationship with the kid is as good as gone, especially if you no longer have any contact with the mother.
If you like kids and have extra time, go volunteer your time at some youth camp or something. Same applies to animal shelters - if the time permits, go out an help.

Most people are too lazy to make a change and just rather sit at home and feel sorry for themselves, but even something as little as a few hours of your time on the weekend could make a huge difference in someone's life (regardless whether it's a kid or a dog).

At 34 you still have a whole life ahead of ya. It sounds to me, that you just lost the drive and excitement and in order to get it back, you need to either pick up a new hobby or meet someone new...or both. Animal shelter btw is a perfect place to meet some down to earth chicks.

Remember life offers a lot of opportunities to people with ambition...so don't waste your time, sitting in a house all by yourself thinking about some imaginary "midlife crisis" - you don't have it.

Get up tomorrow and make a plan for yourself for this upcoming weekend. And when Saturday comes, go out and execute it.

All the best!

Tony Robbins Russian Rocket
I have the dog she bought. Fuk, I should be thanking him. The tailspin I took Dozer saved my live 10 times over.

Rocket, I will tell you one thing. If you ever hear someone say they don't like dogs. Now that is a person I don't trust.