Originally posted on 09/20/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
A realistic view of your plays. USC loses. I guess you know that they are switching QB's for Friday's game. It seems as if the only person pleased with this is the Freshman QB Darnold, who got the job. This has to be an indictment on Helton. Switching QB's after just 3 games? Sounds a bit desperate to me....LOSE

Army -14. It should be -24. I agree here. Army should just roll all over Buffalo here. A win just about clinches a bowl game for the Army. They should cruise against North Texas and Morgan State....WIN

BYU +7. Very tough call here. If you really follow the lines and do not B.S. around, you will see that BYU has actually pushed two lines out of three. They have won by 2 points and lost by 1 and 3 points. The UCLA game really concerned me. UCLA does not have that good of a defense. BYU should have won that game, but did not. West Virginia has had an extra week off to prepare for this game....PASS.

Texas A&M -6. Arkansas is a team that gives good teams fits. They just pound away at you. A&M is the big question mark in the SEC. Are they that good, or are teams like auburn that bad? Hard to tell, especially this season. If the line stays at -6, this is a simple play for me....PASS.
Here's an idea Fraud.

Start your own fuking thread. I don't give a single fuk what you think about any game--any guy who uses a spreadsheet and deletes/ignores losing bets he posts is a fuking fraud.

You don't have the balls to start your on -110 thread. You hide behind fuking -410 MLs---AND YOU'RE STILL DOWN!!!!