BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

What Is The Trap Line For Sunday? : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 09/19/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    this forum never ceases to amaze me...there is no such thing as a "trap line" or "sucker bet"...simply put, like my dad used to tell me when I was 6 years old..."Son, Vegas puts out a number on a ballgame...you either take the points or lay them!"...
    Spot on. Remember that you are dealing with a lot of people who do not even wager on the games. They live in fantasy land. They do not have a clue about football of any kind. They are the losers of the world and have to post in here just to see their bull s**t in print. Just look at all of the losers in here. They number well over 80% of the posters in here.

gambler705
    gambler705's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2364

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Originally posted on 09/19/2016:

Spot on. Remember that you are dealing with a lot of people who do not even wager on the games. They live in fantasy land. They do not have a clue about football of any kind. They are the losers of the world and have to post in here just to see their bull s**t in print. Just look at all of the losers in here. They number well over 80% of the posters in here.
    While you are correct here about there being no such thing as a "trap line", once again you just cant help but be an arrogant piece of $hit. I am going to continue to call you out ove and ovr again Barry. Mary would be appalled at your behavior on these forums.