Originally posted on 09/11/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
Yet I clearly offered you & Donkey 2017 annual challenges, which both of you refused to accept.

The reason you guys decline is two fold:

One reason is you both know you'll lose.
The other reason is you're both broke dikks, with only peanuts to wager with.
You offered a challenge that is based on not having a social life nor a professional life. You have to realize, please god tell me you have the remedial level intelligence to realize, that this offer you're throwing out there is literally nothing but a "if you have zero life, will never leave your house and will dedicate hours of your week to sitting at a computer playing for pennies (PENNIES!) then you can join me since I'm already there". The fact that you assume not having anything resembling a life somehow is something that other posters here should strive for so they can compete against you for pennies of winnings is.....well I don't even know what that is but it is one of the single most embarrassing things I have read on this site. I would never show my poster handle again on a site if I ran away from a skill based challenge based on free poker where you can win upwards of $2 for over an hour of sitting at my computer. I have pride, I am ashamed that you don't.