Originally posted on 09/08/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by phil_abuster View Post
--------
wow!
my first post ever where i post pics and add a comment and I'm attacked!
amazing. i add comments giving just 1 or 2 key reasons (out of several) why i personally like these picks FOR ME and MY bets only - in no way directly telling nor even implying to OTHERS what THEY should bet with their money - and some guy attacks me!?!?
im also saying i believe ALABAMA, CLEMSON, FLORIDA STATE, STANFORD, HOUSTON and OHIO STATE are "strong"
will this dude attack me again because he assumes i must only be basing that belief on just one week!?
un believable!
i guess this is my welcome into the sbr discussion forums

anyway, to the rest of u out there who r much more friendly and polite, i do wish u success this week!
cheers!
Read what you wrote. Everything is about you and your way. Your opinion. All you did was tell us about last weeks results. We can look those up. Next time, try giving us better reasons why you picked who you did. Read how a lot of people in here write up their picks. They write about player match ups. Team match ups. They do not dwell on what happen last week. Show me one mention of a specific player in your post. You can't because there is none. Show me one mention about strengths and weaknesses of various offenses and defenses. Again you cannot because there is none. You claim that you gave one or two "key" reasons out of several. If that is the case, why did you use the same "key" reasons for every write up? Could it be that those "key" reasons is all you have?