Originally posted on 09/06/2016:

When I met JJGold I could tell that he did not possess much wealth however, I learned that the sharks that he had networked with, were able to provide him with up to $100,000 at any moment. I don't know whether credit with sharks makes you wealthy but JJ had worked out a plan where he could guarantee himself $250,000 within 3 days.
He asked me not to share details about this, so I won't but, that seems pretty wealthy to me.

Here's where it gets difficult.

I also met booya and he is a very straightforward - tell it like it is, lay it all on the table kind of guy but, when it came to talking about his career or current job....he clammed up.
I'm pretty sure he makes half a million - One million dollars a year "taking care of problems" if you know what I mean.

Because SBR is full of very shady and suspect characters, it's hard to gauge exactly how much money some of the professionals may or may not have at any given time.

Take ChuckytheGoat for example...
Guys stays in a suite at the rio (Not the infamous JJGold Suite) but a suite none the less. Offeres me show tickets, because he already going to see a concert & then proceeds to dump $4,500.00 into a Phil Helmuth video poker machine. Didnt even flintch!

Hard to say who the wealthiest posters are.

Aparently Rudy has an extra $30,000 a year to support his drinking habbit & lakerboy has $7Mil in losses since '15.

Alot of wealthy guys here.
Just ask them!