Originally posted on 08/24/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
Place blame correctly... What's weird is how adam lanzas doctor was caught in a sexual misconduct case with a 19 year old ...and may lead to answers in a murder case http://www.madinamerica.com/2016/04/...investigation/

Who knows what drugs they had lanza on... Go give someone with some flakka a gun, and then blame the consequences on God?
I think what he is trying to say is, why did God allow this to happen if he is all powerful? Those kids did not deserve to die. It was unfair their lives were taken from them.

Among the several other reasons I don't believe in God, all you have to do is look at all of the horrible things in the world that happen every day. Religious people will blame it on sin but good people die every day for no reason. Babies die, kids die, etc. It's horrible.

If there really was a God and he created this world, he did a horrible job. He created a world in which there is disease, death, and destruction. He created a world in which humans are fragile and have short life spans and natural disasters like hurricanes and earthquakes can happen.

If there really was a God, his plan sucked. First Adam and Eve screwed up....then Moses screwed up....finally he had to send his son down to fix things. How could God not see all the faults with his plan if he is all knowing? This is the best he could do? If God really wanted people to be "saved" it would be very easy for him to prove he exists but he doesn't.

Trust me, I really wish there was eternal life....a place in which I could live forever on golden streets with everything I've ever wanted. With that said, I've come to my own conclusions so I'm going to focus on living the life I know I have to it's fullest. I'm going to focus on being the best husband, father, etc. I can be. I'm still going to live a good life and do the right thing....much like I hope most Christians do....I'm just not going to fake that I believe in something just "in case" hell exists. NO, I'm just doing the right thing because it's the right thing to do.