Originally posted on 08/23/2016:

I am sorry optional and try try try but I didn't see you two getting involved when Bobby scammed me out of points or when he scammed down south of the 72,000 points. If you didn't want to help resolve the 72000 point issue why are you in here trying to resolve a 600 point issue?

Im definitely out of my lane here but, is enough. Tripe is trying to do the right thing here. Bobby is an undesirable who IMO is bad for SBR. Even though that's irrelevant to some of you, I find it hard to dismiss.

My reason is to get to a point eventually get a member sub form policy on wager threads (like the one Triple made, and yisman makes, I I make and many others where points are sent to a new owner). One important thing to agree on or define is Can a person here in this subforum who solicits wagers in a thread be the sole decision maker on returning, paying winners, keeping losers, freerolling or taking SBR PRO points from another?

It will never be perfect but we can try as this is a special subforum here

Literally millions of points transfer here, and on trust basis.

If there are people offering wagers that can steal the points via their own policy which Triple did, he took them from an SBR PRO, did not return them well guess what Im actually fine with that!!

Guys I would LOVE to have all decisions about wagers be in the hands of who offers them.

One example Years ago I had the NASCAR sub group scream bloody murder on a wager that was made by an SBr PRO past post, I was returning points as clearly post post, even when the rules were clearly typed in the rules section and they were calling me a stiff/cheat for refunding a late past post wager, there must have been a dozen people claiming it was not my decision to use my rules it was theirs, and they would not stop, they would not let me make the decision in my own thread. They would still be screaming and I would be on the Triple list also due to just that if I had not returned the past post betpoints. Trust me Id love to use the TRIPLE model and have the sub forum agree that is the policy!! He is actually my hero right now. I just dont know if the sub forum community will agree to a high enough margin. But That would be AWESOME!!!

Im playing this hard the other way to challenge the community a bit to get that defined. Then lets vote.

The taker of all points is the sole and only decision maker on returning points or honoring wagers. yes or no

Can we get a VOTE thread with those words, lets agree a simple majority or a super majority is needed to pass either way. run until football season. Don't show the vote tally until the end as to not influence voters? lets just do it! this would simplify everything, its a buyer beware for sending points period, no crying, no begging, no asking SBR for help, no teaming up to bash a person who made the decision. No nothing.

Like Triple is doing here. He is like the Rosa Parks of the sub forum. He is stealing points via his own individual policy he really believes in. Its a good case for all future gambling point transfer transactions.

this is a chance to get a feel for the community

There are millions of point transactions and Triple has just stolen an SBR PROS points in an offer thread here. Lets at least vote that this is the agreed new policy and move on. There would never need to be any comments or questions in the future.

If no points are sent, as in air side bets, we have no policy, this is only for wager threads, contest threads, points being sent in this subforum or in the few cases at other subforums where SBR Allows a bit of wagering (they dont like it at all in the main forum)

If we agree it is not correct to call Triple a stiff for this or mention it or use it against him in any manner.