Originally posted on 08/22/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
Hey, Money, what do you put for what your looking for?

relationship, dating but nothing serious, or no strings attached.....
It's just like Kahn said... you get screwed over either way no matter what you put. If you put long term relationship... girls think you're weird. If you put just looking to hang out... girls think you're weird. I'm serious. That's how dumb it is. Currently I have "hanging out" on my profile. Seems to be working ok. But... just like SBRMAN23 said... you can't win with these women. They find something wrong and change the angle on you. They just want to fuk with your head. The real real real hot ones are fake profiles. Could be guys pretending to be girls... because they are

Some of the girls on POF are on MATCH... I'm not paying for MATCH. From what I heard... it's not any different. What cracks me up about these girls... they are willing to pay a monthly fee at MATCH to return emails... but won't use POF to their advantage? I mean... I sure as hell don't check out any guys profile... I don't know if they have a good selection or not?

But... these girls are head cases either way. I don't know if their popping pills 24/7? Smoking down 24/7? On some antidepressants?

Like for instance Girl #3 told me last night she smokes down 3-4 times a week. She goes... I hope you don't mind. Then she texts me and says Homemade Superman Ice Cream is so good! WTF is Superman Homemade Ice Cream?

She seems like the type of girl... that if you're her #1 in her life... she'll do ANYTHING FOR YOU. This girl texts like clockwork. She's always the first to text me every morning. She's always the first to say goodnight. Not one time have I texted her first yet.

Again.... she's only a 3 out of 10 according to Russian Rocket You guys grade on a heavy curve here.

I'm wondering WTF is a 9 or 10 out of 10? Someone please show me!

Curious... from all the girls I've posted in both threads.... who was the hottest chick??? And why????