Originally posted on 08/19/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
Please enlighten me what benefit Obama, Trump, Hillary, Kanye, or anyone can provide, outside of sending food, water and money? Displaced homeowners are excited to see them but without money nothing else matters. And before you answer, I have a bunch of people working there right now.

When did America become so fukking sensitive? Why must you blame the POTUS for every fukking thing? Stop being a little bitch with your wet vagina because people don't do what you want them to do. A Gymnast doesn't know to put her hand on her heart and all you can do is bitch and moan while she's worked her ass off to get on the podium. WTF are you doing? Have you gone to LA? Have you talked to the people being displaced? If you have not than please STFU? You're worst than Al Sharpton with all your bitchin like anyone owe you something.
Are you seriously this fukkin stupid? Jesus.

A President, as well as a Presidential candidate, bring a lot of press when they visit areas like this. TV, radio, newspapers etc all cover these visits. In case you haven't noticed, there's been very little coverage of this massive flooding by the press. The more people who are able to see the massive devestation that these communities have suffered, the more help they can receive. The more coverage this gets, the more money they get. Pretty simple.

Sorry you're so disenchanted that you're ok with the shit job Obama has done representing this country. Personally, I'm embarrassed that he's our commander in chief.