Originally posted on 08/19/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
A- name two accomplishments Hillary has to her name "for us" besides being elected or appointed?

B- are you saying Hillary hasn't been rich off of tax payers for decades??????? Please clarify.....I have more respect for Donald closing deals with private money and employing thousands under him both executive level and the bottom guys doing the building and maintenance than Hillary's way of earning through being a lawyer and then using position as US Govt rep in order to secure personal wealth through donations to Bills slush fund.....really....kelly you are better than that man. The two are not even close.
Stayed with her husband while he was impeached. Huuuuuge! Fought for millions of low income kids to have health
insurance. CHIP. Spent 4 years abroad cleaning up Bush's foreign policy mess. Hillary is solely responsible for the rise of the DOW. (hey, if Trump can lie why can't I?)

If some moron company wants to give me half a million to talk for an hour, as a private person no longer working for the govt, I'd take it too. If my wife and I want to open a charity and use that money to live on as operating costs while not employed by the govt, I'd open one too.

Trump running for Pres is a joke. He was never serious. He never thought he'd make it this far and is in disarray.
My god, just listen to what comes out of that pie hole. No serious candidate would ever say the shit he does.
You guys eat it up like a WWE wrestling match. It's all fake.

Sorry, that's how I see it.