Originally posted on 01/29/2010:

This guy lives to insult people but 99.9% of the shit he says is just ridiculous. I can not picture him being an adult, I really cant.

His main skill is quoting others and changing a word or two in the quote. Then replying to it with some stupid smilie face or "joke". And up until recently he never even quoted posts cleanly....he was the jerkoff that would take up a page copy/pasting everything on the SBR screen for a quote. I also find it hilarious when he laughs at his own failed attempts.

G's, are you not all there mentally? It's ok if you're not, but its obvious you are very insecure as you like to pry away at every poster you feel you are superior too. Especially after they submit a losing bet.

You my friend are a FAIL. Go bet some -1200 picks. (and I can already sense the kind of reply you will give me you are so predictable)

I would of said 100% of the shit you say is ridiculous but I really found that thread hilarious you posted with the comeback posters and the photos. Other than that, you disappoint me sir.