Originally posted on 08/16/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
If you want to know who gave her to us look at the donors. Banks. Wall St, CNN, prison industrial complex, military industrial complex, fracking industry, not to mention foreign dictators, Israel lobby, & anyone looking for American Arms. Many more I'm sure, these are just off the top of my head. OH yeah Neo-Con Robert Kagan is also in her corner.

After four years of her you will be missing Obama, she will start more wars & push US hegemony harder than Obama ever would. Wants to put nukes on Russia's border, & don't care who she starts a war with. Also the TPP will pass & hand government over to the corporations. The police state will get worse, we will be spied on more & lose more rights. Does this mean you should vote for Trump. Fuk No he would pretty much do the same. Because when it comes down to it, both parties are the same. Rep's are just a little more blatant & tyrannical about it. GL my brother.

Many of the jerkoff Neo-Con Republicans that are now saying they support Hillary should raise alarm bells to everyone

And you morons eat it up that it's Trump is just that bad.....Yeah just that bad for them and their war-driven agendas (Hillary and other neo-cons on both sides)

All one in the same....corrupt to the core, career scumbags