Originally posted on 08/08/2016:

It's time for Part 2! Back by popular demand... we're going to give it one more shot! So let's get onto Girl #1

22, 5'6'' 130 lbs. no kids.

ON THE LEFT

What makes this girl interesting fellas is that when I first started talking to her back in June I really thought she was going to be something spectacular. But, after a week from talking to her she goes well I sort of lied on my profile. I don't live in Michigan but I'm moving to Michigan soon. (And I'm like cool... she only lives 15 minutes away judging from her profile... this should be good.) I'm like... well where are you living now? She goes.. I'm in Ohio. I said what part of Michigan are you moving to? The part she said.... she's officially 3 hours way. I'm like unfukking believable. So, I just let her sort of die out... didn't bother texting her.

A month goes by and I get this text from her. I said... well I've got nothing better to do... might as well text her back and see what's up? So, she starts talking about and stuff. I'm like... you mean you're getting a boob job? She goes... yep... on Thursday (which at the time was 3 days away). I'm like you're joking right? She goes nope. She goes can I ask you a question? I said sure... (this girl says this a lot. She always asks before she asks a question... isn't that weird?) She goes... would you like me more if I got a boob job for you? I said... lol well... you're not really getting them for me... you're getting them for yourself. I'm down playing it... I said... I liked you just how you were before. I'm thinking oh hell yeah! Let me see those fun bags! lol

POST SURGERY PHOTOS (VERY RECENT)

What's odd about this girl.... she's not that bad looking... but no one apparently sticks with her? She always asks me.. when are we going to meet? When?? When???? I always blow her off. She's simply way too nice to me. Should I be cautious?

I'm sure I'm going to get this question....

Why did she get a boob job? They looked pretty good to begin with. Exactly. That's what I said. She told me she spent 10k on them. I think it was a total waste of money. But.... who knows? This girl might be the next generation Pam Anderson in the next 5 years? Who knows?

More girls to come!!! Takes so damn long uploading this stuff!