Originally posted on 08/08/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by emanuelft10 View Post
Thank you for your explanation and opinion.

So, you're saying that despite of the limits, you prefer European bookies for live beting?

Just another doubt, if you can clarify me about this: supposing that I make a bet at odd @1,90 and it goes for "pending" by 3 minutes, and in this time the odd increase for @1,95. When my bet were accepted, it will be at 1,90 or 1,95?
As I said before, I only bet live very occasionally so I still have options to bet live at Europeans whereas if I solely bet live, then I would probably be forced at some point to consider the Asian bookies.

So if you have the choice of all of the European and all of the Asian bookies and you're looking to bet live for the majority of your betting, I would suggest to exhaust all of the good European bookmakers first, and then if you get limited by all of them, then you would need to make a decision on whether you're prepared to absorb the increased risk of live bets being voided by Asian bookmakers.

Personally, if I was only betting live and I had exhausted all the Europeans and was left with Asians or nothing for betting live, I would probably look for another angle that didn't involve live betting with Asians, as I simply don't have the confidence that all of my bets are going to go through fine and not get voided for debatable reasons by them. Confidence and trust in a bookmaker are the two paramount things above everything else, and if I don't have that, then I don't place those bets. Pre-match it's a completely different story and the Asians are by far the best option, especially Pinnacle who are undoubtedly by far the best in the world, but live betting is a completely different story with them.

I believe all of the Asian bookmakers lock in your bet at the price you bet at, however long you are in the danger zone for. So if you bet at 1.90 and your bet was on hold for 3 minutes, your bet could conceivably have gone as far as 2.05-2.15 in that time, but they will only give you your original 1.90 odds on a now 2.15 shot even if they end up accepting the bet, so they are basically freerolling you. That's not how it should be at all, but with little regulation especially in live betting practices, it's a complete free for all and these kinds of unfair situations for the customers are now commonplace. Some European bookmakers are different and will update your price if it changes during the pending stage, but it differs from bookie to bookie so you will need to get acquainted with how each bookie works with their little quirks regarding live betting.