Originally posted on 08/08/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
Points Awarded:
BigOrange gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thank you, Big O.

Clown is a thief AND a liar. Says he doesn't know me (a lie)... BUT, I've chatted w/him in SBR poker chat in years past. That's also a FACT.

Typical stiff... won't take responsibility for his actions... just lie, weasel and make excuses.

He's currently PM'ing me bragging about how rich he is () and telling me to tell yis to, well... I'll just copy/paste what he wrote from his PM: "Yisman can suck my big rich rooster. Relay that message to him"

What an asshole. (pretty sure SBR software changed it to "rooster" based on his other profanity in the PM's)
Hey, when someone gets this worked up and is sending you PM's like THAT... it 100% proves I've hit a chord and what I've written is SPOT ON.

In his followup PM he asked if I had "turrets" -- I told him NO, I don't have a tower off of any building but I guess he meant "Tourette Syndrome"... so we can add uneducated dumbass to his stiffing resume.

Of course bragging he's rich. It's the internet, you can be whatever you want.

Now reality showed maybe more toward deadbeat stiff and can't pay his shit. Not surprising, gotta imagine pretty high correlation between guys that brag of being rich on Internet that actually turn out to struggle with stiffing small figures.