Originally posted on 08/08/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
Once again not a bad write-up...about whole lot of nothing

1. When you unjustifiably label someone as a racist and they defend themselves, don't just come here with this "Rocky why you getting all defensive on me all of a sudden" bullshit. It shows that you're a very narrow minded individual who doesn't know how to listen to people. Unfortunately when you've been presented with facts and you realize that you no longer have support for your point, you simply don't know how to gracefully bow out and quit arguing - it's a social interaction skill that you learn over time Cooch and skill that you need to master, if you ever want to have a normal debate with someone.

2. You don't know to what extend I support Trump. I've said plenty of times here, that I don't like what he said about Mexicans (but you've ignored that, because it would be more convenient for you to label me as a racist who supports another racist). Now that's a FACT...and not what you've imagined in your head and then spun in 5 different directions.

Unreasonable people like you Cooch usually don't care and often tend to ignore the cold facts that are being laid out right in front of them. Your response (or lack of it) to those facts will often only make you more upset, so your way of shielding yourself from this situation is to immediately jump off the wagon and start calling people Racists...Trumptards...Misogynists and the rest of the nonsense that you spit out in here.
100% of the posters here agree with your comment because its true. A few will PRETEND not to agree, simply because acoochy is against Trump.