Originally posted on 05/25/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by clusterpenetrate View Post
Fact: they are horrid in the sack!
Ask the dude from Maroon 5. He banged Maria Sharapova a couple times said she was like a lump of clay.
There is a chick up in Rochester, NY, names Natasha. She looks like the girls above. Absolutely horrible penetrate!
Just saying'. Don't shoot the messenger.
yes, yes, yes.... u have to be very careful with russian babes and most all eastern-euro babes..... many are indeed cold fish, no matter how hot they are..... there's a reason for that, usually..... (i even nailed a former romanian national team gymnist babe who sucked in the sack despite my efforts to make her comfortable, and was almost afraid of me, and clearly had mental issues, despite having been a flirt all evening at the wedding reception I met her at and acting like all she wanted to do was fuk my brains out... she apologized in the morning and said it was due to "things in her past".)

good advice on this topic can be found in that saying from star trek -- which I never watched, but the start of the f'n half-hour show in the seventies said some shit about it -- that being "to go where no man has gone before." (In the days of "no remotes", I'd hear the shit as I jumped up to change the channel).

the key with russian and eatern - euro women is "to go where no uncle, older brother, dad, grandfather, or all of the above at the same f'n time, has gone before"

it's the rampant molestation that makes em suck in bed.... they hate men for the most part, b/c of what the men in their lives did to them as kids and young teens.... their first exposure to sex was often perceived by them, and correctly so, to be disgusting, dirty, filthy, something never to be spoken of, and a total betrayal of the trust that should exist between older male relatives and their younger female counterparts.....

this is particularly true for those that bolted their homelands, came to america, and now are in the San Fernando Valley on the ass end, literally, of triple anal penetration vids....