Originally posted on 08/03/2016:

Great posts Bitemeusadoj - have to agree with you. Obviously I'm biased being someone who has been stiffed by multiple people before, but as you have basically said this really isn't about making me or anyone else "whole", it's about at least somewhat punishing those who flat out stole from other people. Your offer to help out in this regard is very appreciated - while I very much doubt anything will come of it, one can hope! I obviously would love to be paid back what has been stolen from me over the years, but to me it's a much bigger kick in the teeth when I see someone who stiffed me playing poker, BTP, etc.: an outright thief being allowed to profit at others' (good customers) expense.

Optional: While I understand what you say how SBR has made it very clear that they will not get involved in such disputes and have no obligation from a business standpoint to do anything, what about moral/ethical obligations? And I'm afraid I have to agree with Biteme that that analogy you gave is ridiculous. Implying that this is even remotely the same thing as someone going into a bar, giving someone else $, then expecting the bar to make them whole when they get stiffed is absurd. No one is asking SBR to repay the points that others have stolen/stiffed on, we simply would like it if those who have unequivocally done that be barred from doing any further "business" on here. Since you are all about making analogies, let me give you one yourself: if someone went into a bar (or any business) and started stealing from other customers there (almost certainly adversely affecting future business), what reputable company would allow such a patron to continue to be a patron?