Originally posted on 07/31/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
I am reading a book that is about stocks for dummies. There is a term called proforma which is a way that companies can hide facts from investors. The company that this book stated was the first to get sanctions was Trump Hotels. Trump paid his way out of being in trouble in texas and florida. They are taking the person in fla. to court but as long as greg abbott is gov. he won't indict himself. So if ANYONE is guilty of fraud it would be mr trump.

when Trump said he can shot somebody and get away with it and not lose any voters he was correct, one of the few comments he has made that was 100% correct. these people don't care about anything he does or doesn't do. I have yet to hear one of them say about any one of his missteps...geez, I wish he wouldn't have said that. Nope, not when he made fun of a cripple, not when he said fck, not when they learned about his fraudulent school.

but these same exact people constantly moaned about how Obama lies, and the irony of that is according to all the fact checkers president Obama very seldom had "pants on fire" lies. This guy lies every time his mouth opens up. Not a word from these same people. lol