Originally posted on 07/28/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
well, opinions are welcome here obviously.

8 years of Obama has given the USA almost 11 trillion addition debt, more people out of the workforce since the 70's, millions more in poverty and on food stamps, medium income down 2000 a year, largest tax increase on the middle class in history, slowest recovery from a recession in 80 years, first time in US history not one year with at least 3% gdp growth under a president's 8 years, stimulus, cash for clunkers, shovel ready jobs, solyndra etc

Obama came in at the time where politicians let the bankers run a muck with mortgages ( no wonder why no one was jailed) and let the economic crisis happen. Then took credit for the market correcting itself and some jobs coming back. The country and congress is more divisive since Obama came to power. Deflect and blame president.
Congress controls the money. Stimulus was a loan, not a gift. Yeah, Solandra was a bad beat.

800,000 thousand people a month were losing their jobs at no fault of their own. They lost everything they had.
They had to walk away from their mortgages creating a mortgage crisis.

Bullshit on tax increase. Obama kept Bush's tax cuts. If you are saying Obama care raised the taxes on us
you are wrong. He taxed the health industry of which he saved for it for 5 years. What govt saves for something?

Auto industry is a huge GDP. To let that die like the Repubs wanted to do would've been disastrous.

Obama gave small businesses $150,000 to stabilize them. Guess who took that money? Your boy.

Stop blaming Obama, the real blame is the feet up on the desk lazy Repubs. I showed you guys the worthless bills
they were working on that no one looked at or commented on.

Keep spinning and diverting the blame on a bunch of worthless elected assholes.

Throw the incumbent obstructionist assholes out, should be the battle cry if you REALLY want change!

I know I won't be part of the problem.