Originally posted on 07/27/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post

You mean the working people with good jobs? We have ugly, ugly, things going on in this country and many seem blind to that fact.
I would not want to be a policeman in this country right now. They are hired to protect all American citizen's and they must be brave souls to even leave for work each morning. Does that ring a bell in that Demo-head? And that's only one ugly scenario we have sank into.
Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
doubled the nation's debt

income down

household income down

10's of millions new people on welfare

didn't create new jobs

assaulted small businesses

Iran secretly aided so they can enriched uranium for bombs and the details not even revealed to the public

rkelly keep lying yourself, liar.
Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
Yeah, Obamacare really helping things. Any time I enquire about the shitty temp help we have at work and the way they can't work more than 39.5 hours a week or stay with the firm a certain length of time or some shit due to Obamacare this and this regulation that. Human Resources has evolved into the ultimate authority in the workplace - which is ridiculous. And don't even get me started about the diversity trainings that we take. My god.

In the old days we just would hire people when we needed them. There was also a dynamic that is 100% missing at play. Every year there would be young energetic hires, 1-2 years out of college, that really added to the fun and atmosphere at work. Completely gone. Youngest guys with positions at work are in the mid 30s, everyone is miserable and clinging to their jobs. Maybe there are some industries like that today (if you work at Google, SBR, or Facebook) but federal regulation has taken a giant dump on the economic potential of this country. I feel sorry for any kid who didn't go to an Ivy League school today - the system is rigged against you.
Wow, a whole lot of negative Nancy's up in here.

I guess you guys think we should've stayed in a recession?

ALL that you have mentioned is a direct result of YOUR party obstructing EVERYTHING Obama wanted to do.
Instead of working with Obama, they sat on their asses. I take it you would reward laziness by voting more in?

I'll get a response of, doing nothing has stopped Obama from destroying more of the country. Bullshit.
They did nothing. Where are the bills countering Obama? Congress's approval rating is in the teens.
Even a majority in both branches for over 2 years, can't even repeal Obama care.

Your guys suck!