Originally posted on 07/26/2016:

At home in the 1st leg puts the Bulgarians in a position to dictate their style of play...Scoring goals.
Zvezda are back in the CL after almost a decade absence and are likely to play cautiously. They know they must/cannot decide the tie here and will take what they can get so to speak. I have doubts in their quality however and believe Ludogorets have the talent pool and hired mercenaries to come away with 3 pts

LUDOGORETS ML @1.78

Red Bull Salz were forced to play some of their stars in an opening league loss. They were down 3-0 at half and would've rather given them the day off. They will face a stingy Albanian side not nearly in the same league as them. However, It is prudent to think defence first and I will actually back the home side here.

Tirana +1 @2.70
Tirana +2 @1.46
Half with most goals -2ND- @2.10

No.1 BATE face No.1 Dundalk in their respective leagues. These two sides met last year in the qualifying rounds and BATE have a definite edge at home. Both teams are prone to lapses in defence but I think their familiarity will counter that.

Under 2.5 Goals @1.54

Sparta were unlucky to draw CSKA last year and will be optimistic to get through here. Their summer friendlies have been rather poor but I think they will be ready for their first important match.

Over 2.5 Goals @2.05

Viktoria have a huge incentive to decide the tie in the first leg...Qarabag will stall and endorse negative football to give themselves a chance...Heading to the land of fire without an advantage is not something this Czech side will look forward too. Like Sparta they will be ripping to go...I dont expect any pre-season legs.

Viktoria -1 @2.60

Two teams that lineup very even to me. I will say nothing is decided in this match

Draw @3.05
Anderlecht DNB @2.40

Ajax on the decline and the Greek league is nowhere near where it once was with Piraeus running away for the last 10 years. Wont be many goals here.

Under 2.5 Goals @1.62

Pjaca is gone but that will not stop the Croatian titans...Group stage or bust for them and they will throw everything into this match. Tbilisi is not as offensive as Vardar and that will suit them...

Dinamo Zagreb -1 @1.95

Brazil-kranians are one of the best sides mentioned here. Lets take a calculated risk.

Donetsk ML @1.40
Correct score 2-0 Donetsk @6.50
Under 2.5 Goals @1.85