Originally posted on 07/26/2016:

Guys, I was banned from posting in this forum for a few days even though I was never told why the ban
was placed on me. I guess they changed what content could be posted in the service plays forum and now don’t allow records to be posted, but because I still don’t know what I did wrong in posting Crusher plays I will continue posting for as long as allowed. I’ve been banned before in this forum without explanation and
when I asked for a reason there never was one given, guess they like keeping members in the dark. I asked
again about the Crusher posts ban but again couldn’t get a response from the moderators.

I have been posting Crusher plays in a couple other GOOD sports forums on the net, if anyone isn’t
familiar with them it might be in your best interest to google “capper sports forums” and find them,
especially with football just around the corner. They allow ratings and records to be posted for all
sports services. I post by the same name I go by in here.
This forum is one of the last to get service plays
posted so if you want to get games before lines change for football it would be in your best interest to get
the plays elsewhere.

Again, I’m not sure why the people running this forum won’t communicate with its members. I’ve posted
Crusher plays every day for over 5 years in this forum, never asked for anything and never received
anything, but think I’ve earned a little respect from the moderators and administrators...too bad they
disagree. In all fairness to the mods, they’re just following instructions from their boss as it’s just a job
for some of them.

Anyway, I’ll post plays as long as I can and if some day you don’t see a post from me you can know that
I was banned again. You’ve probably noticed that I don’t chit chat in my threads and I purposely don’t
do that for one reason. I’ve found out over the years that there are many people on forums who are just
looking to start trouble and conflict, so instead of getting into pissing matches with those low life posters
I decided to ignore them and let them get bored and move on to find another fight. It’s odd that the
trouble makers never seem to get banned.

Crusher isn’t the best capper in the business, and in some cases he’s not even very good, but I’ve been
playing his soccer consistently and have made good money. I’ve also played his other sports and made
money by using my own system for his plays and not following his martingale recommendation. I hope
to keep posting in this forum for a long time but I have no idea if/when another ban is on the way.
Good luck to all and hopefully we all can make some money from the gambling world.