Originally posted on 07/24/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
BJ I'm done with forum battles.. I'm done with that crap and to be honest I'm tired of making people like JoshKnows famous so they can go tout.. I'm not even posting my results anymore on the event threads.. What's the point as long as I'm winning money..

Just for the record though after the 1st 2 fights on that card last night I literally rattled off 15 straight bet wins in a row.. Straights and props combined.. I didn't lose a single bet until the Holly Holm fight.. Alot of those hits were + odds props as well.. I don't see too many top MMA gamblers doing that if any... Thinking back I really wish I would have parlay'd some of that up ..

I didn't post "LOOK AT ME" because I don't like to brag or boast anymore, it's a waste of my time on the internet.. My last battle was with Joshknows as I retire....

Common jibbs, 1 thread, 1 final show down. I have a bunch of betpoints i dont use, you can have them all. 10.000 or whatever, i dont care.

Heads up, 3 months, whos the best capper?

I can guarantee ill win.

Nominate this post if you want to see bjpenn85 against the legendary sbr jibby!!

BJ just keep winning buddy as I think you are a top notch MMA Capper!!!

We disagree on the Twood/Lawler fight and that's ok.. You see it completely different then I do in all aspects.. It happens.. Let's see who wins that fight though..

I wouldn't mind seeing you and Hugo going heads up though for forum bragging rights!!!

Common jibbs, 1 thread, 1 final show down. I have a bunch of betpoints i dont use, you can have them all. 10.000 or whatever, i dont care.

Heads up, 3 months, whos the best capper?

You said it yourself, im no better than you? Well, prove it.

Public, nominate this post for a separate, legendary show down thread bjpenn85 vs jibby!