chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Republican National Convention Live Thread : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 07/20/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    This unhappy member just loves to slander member's--looks like he chooses member's he cannot best intellectually, or, the one's with solid common logic. Very true.
    I hope jayvegas will not take the bitter-bait this cad continually throws out there on this open-forum. This man jayvegas is very sharp. Member's need to understand that because it's so obvious. And he's tough. You hit him, he come's back and hit's you even harder.

Personal attacks should not be allowed on SBR. Why are they? It simply begs for more ugly words to be used--I say, not in a brave way either. Using that computer as shield does not protect you from exposing your personal-credibility. Nor your character as a man, or a lady.
    My guess, with this brooks85 fellow, he actually admires jayvegas so much, he downright hates how it exposes his own weaknesses, and from what I've seen with the battle between the two, it's a no contest of who is the brightest.

Constantly trashing member's does make a man appear pretty darn dull. And the latest barb under Mr. brooks85's saddle is simply too obvious. He must be a die-hard dumbass because he cannot keep from hating clinton and his lastest victory [ & jayvegas]. Is there sound logic behind all this hate? I don't see it, maybe someone else does?

So, chico2663, will not throw mud back if it comes from his man. Simply because brooks85 had his chances to make a valid, intelligent point and he has failed miserably.

I hope brooks85 learns something about himself from this post.
    fixed it for you

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14697

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Originally posted on 07/20/2016:

fixed it for you
    Will be missed