Originally posted on 07/20/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
And be glad you did.

Easy win for Boston tonight.

a) Pomeranz is not Sandy Koufax, or Madison Bumgarner, or Clayton Kershaw.
He's like a Jimmy Key lefty, not an elite by any stretch.

b) He was having a solid year in the Grand Canyon that is Petco, now let's see what he can do in a bandbox that is Fenway Park.

c) Giants are very familiar with Pomeanz, they know his tendencies.

d) Posey owns his ass, he's 6 for 13 BvP , and has two taters against DP.

e) Posey, Pagan, Belt, Crawford all hit LHP very well, and they are all at the top of the order tonight.

f) While Matt Cain's best years are four years removed, he's been one of the smarter pitchers in the majors for over a decade, he knows how to get outs still. Cain and the Giants are not rolling over an playing dead tonight, Giants are one of a handful of teams that give you an honest effort game in and game out. They'll play to win in this spot.

g) Koji is now on the DL with Kimbrel, if DP gets slapped around a bit, who's going to hold he damage out of the 'pen.
Sox pen is depleted.

h) anyone who lays -250 in a regular season baseball game in July needs to have their gambling card checked (and their head too)
-250 in this spot is beyond risky business. You want to use Boston in a two team parlay, that's one thing, as a stand alone wager is insane.

I'll try SF here, 1/2 unit, 50 gets me 115 back.

Nothing personal BD, you should reconsider that wager, if i goes down in flames, you need to win three straight flat bets in a row just to get a little bit more than even.

Best of luck