Originally posted on 07/19/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
I bet,but in the end you respected him,you knew he cared.How did you end up finding out he wasnt your biologicial dad if you dont mind my asking,finding out in your 40's must have been pretty shocking to say the least.
I have a brother that is a fireman. He also works part time for continenal and has a wood working business. Workaholic like all of us.Been on tv for saving lives in houston twice but for some reason has always been jealous.His friends are professional athletes. when the marlins won the world series he was in the locker room with beckett(same highschool 5 yrs apart) chad foxx and derek lee. Now this kid has couple million in bank because like good republican has always allowed me to pay for all the family functions. One day out of blue we are arguing politics and he got mad and told me. It was like a balloon went off all my dads family made it a point to let me know. Except one cousin that always got picked on up to high school . I was decent athlete and had baseball scholarship offers but played football also. Should of figured it out because my grandmother was 1 of 17 kids and I was only one with dark hair except one uncle who looks like sammy davis jr. Got a cousin dead on larry bird got uncle looks like willie nelson. The brother i was talking about won a patrick swayzie look alike in college